- Millennials and evangelism | The plague of emotivism
- Quote for Feb. 19th, 2019
- Jussie Smollett’s Alleged MAGA Attack in Question: Did Someone Stage a Fake Hate Crime?
- ‘Everybody Should Have God in Their Life’: This ‘Hidden Figure’ Was Key to the Space Race, and Even Made GPS Possible
- The Danger of “Christian” Infamy | The Exchange
- Pak: 187 Christians are Facing ‘Blasphemy’ Charges
- ‘It Was a Miracle’: Doctor’s Near-Death Accident Brings Him to God
- My Selfie for Christ | Christianity Today
- ‘I Should Never Have Thought God Had Forgotten Me’: How One Church Became an Answer to Prayer at This Black University
- A Caution to 'Nice' Christians
In 1957, the social psychologist Leon Festinger coined the term “cognitive dissonance” to describe the stress that results from holding two or more contradictory beliefs at the same time.…
Get the latest Blog and News updates delivered to your inbox.